Trading System

minted

Sorry, this is moved from the ATR Systems because I am not revealing the system. Hi all (:notworthy), I have decided to try and test the trading system I was talking about in the other thread. I will put horses up at around 12 as that is when I am free. The aim is to trade off before race starts for a guaranteed profit, probably around 5 minute mark. The last 7 results have resulted in two drifters. But the losses were only 10% of stake, where-as the other 5 resulted in profits of 90%, 44%, 10%, 65% & around even. I think Ascot wasn't all that successful due to the abnormal amount of money gambled compared to a day like today & therefore it makes it harder for the big money to affect odds. Also currently pondering whether to add furthur rules. A stop loss will be necessary, so I am thinking around a 10% loss of stake. Any questions just ask. I just thought it was worth a try & might be of interest to some of you here. The starting bank will be set at £1000 (Just as an example, I will not be betting on these). Yet to decide upon staking, though 50% of bank will be a good starting point for the back stake. I know it might sound high risk but considering that the stop loss is 10%. Actual risk is only 5% of bank, where-as if a horse is backed in from 8s into 4s (example) the profit will be that 50%. I really only trade now because the risk/reward ratio cannot be compared.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.