Madness Daily 5

madnesstiger

MADNESS DAILY 5 After the previous failure, you would've thought I'd learnt my lesson.. but no.. I'm back with another attempt at this one as I believe I have it in me to perfect the system and make it pay! I learn new things all the time during and after these threads, and aim to implement some further 'tweaks' this time around. The funding for this thread came from an impressive 284% profit from a series of bets on a single match the other night. £100 on Uruguay to lead at HT against Peru @ 2.04 was not to be sniffed at, and came in when they took a 2:0 cushion into the break. The £98 profit then went on 'Unquoted Score' @ 2.38, which became a winner soon after the interval.. 4:0! A further £27 went on '6+ goals', and yes, the final kick of the match made it Uruguay 6:0 Peru. The bank had now risen to £384 from the £100 outlay. A few losers after this, and a withdrawal of the initial £100 has reduced the online kitty to £202.12. So it is with thanks to Uruguay that this thread exists so early before payday! Before we get started, here's the summary of what I plan to achieve...

• INITIAL BANK OF £202.12
  • ONE-OFF LONG-ODDS BET WITH THE 'LOOSE' £2.12, LEAVING A ROUNDED-OFF £200.00 'PROPER' STARTING BANK
  • EVERY BET WILL BE LIABLE TO 100% OF BANK
  • VERY SHORT ODDS OF ~1.04 WILL BE THE NORM, WITH THE MAX BEING ~1.12
  • WILL BET 90%+ ON FOOTBALL, OTHERS ONLY IF DEFINATELY SURE!
  • WILL NOT BET ON FRIENDLIES!
  • WILL NOT BET ON AT LEAST 2 GOALS BEFORE KICK-OFF, UNLESS THE BAHAMA'S ARE PLAYING BRAZIL!
Although the target will again be £10,000 , I will plan to complete this after 111 successful winners, unlike the 105 in MadnessDaily 4. This way, I will be able to incorporate some 'banking' on the way to effectively pay for further attempts should this one ultimately fail. The 'stages' will work as follows: (based on a winner being one of 1.04 less 5% commission)
  1. START WITH £200
  2. 50 SUCCESSFUL WINNERS = BANK OF ~£1300
  3. BANK £200 (PAYS FOR 1 EXTRA ATTEMPT)
  4. RESTART WITH £1100
  5. 30 SUCCESSFUL WINNERS = BANK OF ~£3400
  6. BANK £400 (PAYS FOR 3 EXTRA ATTEMPTS IN TOTAL)
  7. RESTART WITH £3000
  8. 21 SUCCESSFUL WINNERS = BANK OF ~£6600
  9. BANK £400 (PAYS FOR 5 EXTRA ATTEMPTS IN TOTAL)
  10. RESTART WITH £6200
  11. 10 SUCCESSFUL WINNERS = BANK OF £9,000

To summarize then;

• 0-49 WINNERS = BUST!
  • 50-79 WINNERS = £200 BANKED, PAYS FOR 1 MORE ATTEMPT
  • 80-100 WINNERS = £600 BANKED, PAYS FOR 3 MORE ATTEMPTS
  • 101-110 WINNERS = £1000 BANKED, PAYS FOR 5 MORE ATTEMPTS
  • 111 WINNERS = £1000 BANKED + £9000 IN BANK = £10,000

I feel by finding just 5 extra winners (than in the previous attempt), this strategy does not necessarily require a run of 105 consecutive winners to provide a return. *** I reckon I should be able to find the 1st bet in time for tonight's Euro 2008 quarter-final. May the luck be with us! on the other hand the German's could well come back to haunt us after just 1 bet! :hope MT :ok

Re: Madness Daily 5 BET 001 PORTUGAL v GERMANY LAY 'NO NEXT GOAL' @ 8.8 EQUIVALENT 'BACK' ODDS: 1.128 :hope Cannot see this one staying 0-0. Portugal should be fresh after resting most of the 1st XI in the last match. Germany have firepower, weak defence, and have their manager up in the stands! Any goal will do. PS... 'Loose change' bets: correct score: PORTUGAL 3:2 GERMANY returns £51.13 correct score: PORTUGAL 3:3 GERMANY returns £95.05 :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.