Stratford ~ Sun 15/06

4.55 Stratford - Jomelamin E/W @ 7/1 B.O.G. Jomelamin comes here for a hat-trick. Trainers is in form with a winner couple of days ago. The horse is 8lbs up in the weights, but so is the favourite, who won only 3 days ago. With Aiden Coleman claiming 5lbs and my selection having enough rest to come here fresh we might see the short priced fav turned over. Definitely worth a go at 7/1.

Re: Stratford ~ Sun 15/06

5.40 Stratford - Iffy E/W It could well be said there are other runners that are in better form and worth more than my selection, but I think Iffy can return to winning ways. He loves this track and has a win and a second from three starts here. Ran only twice this year and showed some promise at Cheltenham when losing in 12th, but only 12 lengths away from the winner. Couple of horses in front of him went on to win their next races and I make this effort a very good one. It was his first after a long break. The race at Aintree lto was only for his handicap mark. The 121 was too much and I am sure that was the idea with this race. After finishing well beaten we see the mark drop to 116, which is a winning mark. Iffy's latest win came at Aintre off 115. So, in summary -> the horse acts on the ground, loves the course, has the right distance, is on the right handicap mark, the trainer had a winner and a place in the last five races, and the jockey is very good + three or four horses from two races ago franked the form winning their next handicaps. Had a look at the other runners and I don't think there are any handicap good things except the short priced favourite. At 20/1 Iffy is defintely worth a punt :ok
Only 4th last time and missed on the place by half a length. Off the same mark today I'll give it another try :ok 3.10 - Iffy E/W @ 7/1 B.O.G.