Thread problem

Fonzie14

Re: Thread problem This is a link to a page outside of PL - it looks to me like "phishing" - under NO circumstances type your PL username and password in there. IF you already have, then you should change your password immediately (and if you're silly enough to use the same password in various places - then you should change your password everywhere where you use the same password). You should assume someone with mal intent has your log in details if you typed your login information on that form!!

Re: Thread problem I am 99.99% certain I haven't entered my login details this morning but it would help to see what this infected thread looks like in order to clear the small remaining doubt in my mind. Can someone post a copy on here please?

Re: Thread problem The page you were redirected to was a near exact copy of the PL logon page - you probably wouldnt have noticed a difference except the url if you happened to look there. Afraid I dont have a copy of it any more......