Guy Fawkes' Euro 2008 Glory Hunt

After the sucessful completion of my "£27 -> £100" Glory Hunt - I now have £100 to attack the European championships with.... This thread will contain all my bets for the Euro's -All bets will be with Bet365 and staking (from 1-100% of the bank and everythign in between!) and markets played will vary but will include inplay - these will still all be posted up though. Will try to put as much reasoning as possible but due to the time constraints sometimes, this will not be possible... Anyway, Will start with my only ante post bet and my bet for the opener (at the races tomorrow so will miss the 1st half :( ). ....

Re: Guy Fawkes' Euro 2008 Glory Hunt Starting Bank £100 (AP) Russia to qualify from Group D | £20 @ 2.10 Russian football has never been healthier and I think Russia are genuine darkhorses for this tournament. The money that is now in Russia, Zenit's success in the UEFA cup and Hiddinks credentials make them a very attractive betting proposition imho. Qualifyign from the group shoudl be their minimum achievement. (01) Czech Republic to win by 1 goal | £5 @ 4.00 Host nations hardly ever do absymally so I can see this one been tight, with perhaps the odd 2nd half goal. In the last 11 openign games of the championships, there have been 8 teams that have won, 7 of these have been by 1 goal. Think the Czechs can just edge this.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.