NRL Round 13

Many sites making comment to this being an extremely difficult round to pick... Not sure what they are on about as there seems to be a few stand out selections. Finish my research and post again soon. Leave you with one stand out and that is Titans win at halftime! Back shortly with more.:ok

Re: NRL Round 13 DRAGONS VS BABY BRONCOS This game you will look at, and at first glance you would have to say dragons dragons dragons. I do think saints will win but i think it may be by a margin of no more than 12. The dragons have turned there season around with some good wins vs MELBOURNE, MANLY, SOUTHS. The win vs melbourne looks on paper a good one but i think we all no the storm were minus there origin stars so i wouldnt look to much into that one, however the win at brookie was there best win this season with a improved effort on the defensive end. The only thing that worries me here is the centre pairings of morris and stanley, in that win at brookie stanley made many defensive mistakes and one of them nearly cost saints the game so i think brisbane could take advantage of this. The broncos forward pack still looksimpressive with some big name players still there in CARROL, SIMS, PAKER, CLINTON, TAYLOR so i think this game will be a closer one than the bookies think. MY TIP: DRAGONS TO WELCOME BACK WENDELL WITH A WIN BY 1-12 @ 3.10

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.