Making Money Attempt 2 !

SeanMac

Ok :) my last thread ended after two days of absolute disgrace :lol so im going to start again something new . If after studying the form , jockey , trainers , courses , going , i think a horse will win i will bet it :) No matter the distance , if its imo a winner it will get betted on . After embarrising myself with my last thread the horses will be given more careful consideration and the stakes will be £2-£3 , so that if it doesnt go my way i wont be losing £40+ over two days like the last thread :lol

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Making Money Attempt 2 ! ok , will be starting off tonight , i have £10 left from the previous thread and dont want to blow it all on the one night if i get no winners :lol So the selections for tonight are : Toms Laughter 7.20 Folkestone Compromiznotension 7.35 Sedgefield Mr Jack Daniels 8.05 Sedgefield Krisnando 8.50 Folkestone The stakes will be : 4x20p singles 6x20p doubles 4x20p trebles 1x20p 4-fold E/W Total Stake : £3.20 Heres Hoping :hope Need all the luck i can get after the last two days :lol

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.