Under 2.5 goals - Trading - Paper Trail

DJ

Ok, this is going to be a paper trail to look at trading with Under 2.5 goals. I've noticed and I'm sure others have too that the odds of Under 2.5 goals in a game dips a fair bit in the first 15 minutes if there are no goals. My idea is to take advantage of this dip, backing the under 2.5 goals at the start of the play and then laying off after 15 minutes, if no goal. Naturally the bet will only pay off if there is really under 2.5 goals but by trading off, the money would be safe anyhows. If there is a goal inside the first 15 minutes then I will monitor the odds and lay off when there is potentially better value. I am going to start with a paper bank of £100 and do this in £10 stages. I don't expect every one to be a total success and there may well be overs in there but providing that this makes a profit then that's the main priority. I may choose to develop the banking and the amounts staked as the Paper Trail progresses. I intend to bank half of the profit at the moment and then use the other half, with the original stake to keep going forward.

Re: Under 2.5 goals - Trading - Paper Trail At first as this is a paper trail, I will try every game and then start to reduce depending on how successful or unsuccessful this attempt proves to be. When I state every game, naturally I mean any game that I'm able to be around for. So the first 2, starting at 6pm are (1) Brann v Molde £10 on Under 2.5 goals @ 2.46 (2) Sweden U21 v France U21 £10 on Under 2.5 goals @ 1.71

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.