Scotty's Super Crazy Death-Or-Glory Escapade ****(Bank x 22)!!!****

ScottyXS

Right then guys, decided to start another Glory Hunt!! (dont worry will still carry on with my drips too :tongue2). This GH is going to be different from my drips, its more along the lines of a typical GH!!:lol I thought Id give it a wee crack, and see if this ultra safety-style punter has it in him to go risky! Decided to start this after Mr A gave my system a go, so thought Id give his a bash!! On the same idea as Mr A's threads and numerous others, the staking strategy is as simple as you like, just all in!! (hence the death or glory). Sports will also vary, depending on my mood, but cant see much (or any) horseraces! This time, other than playing it safe with correct score lays, the markets will have greater chance of failure (*gulp*) (over/under goals, win/draw/lose) but much higher odds!! :loon I will be starting with a bank of £10, so if I lose quickly, it wont be catastrophic. All bets will be on Betfair. Wish me luck guys, cant see me getting anywhere near 100+ correct on this one!! :ok:ok Scotty

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.