New systems for Betfair

Re: New systems for Betfair Your link is bad but I am not going to pay for this unless somebody I can trust says it's good quality. I did a trick somehow and got a horse racing system for free. And I think it costs 50 pounds.(Give a shout if you want to take a look.) I may eventually pay in the future cuz I can't use paypal now but it's not a problem now. And the system is not what it was supposed to be. I think betfair wouldn't let money leaking out of these games. In the big picture, they're getting greedier every day. The exchange games offer the realistic probabilities in the terms of odds but due to comission you can't beat the house long term.

Re: New systems for Betfair

Your link is bad but I am not going to pay for this unless somebody I can trust says it's good quality. I did a trick somehow and got a horse racing system for free. And I think it costs 50 pounds.(Give a shout if you want to take a look.) I may eventually pay in the future cuz I can't use paypal now but it's not a problem now. And the system is not what it was supposed to be. I think betfair wouldn't let money leaking out of these games. In the big picture, they're getting greedier every day. The exchange games offer the realistic probabilities in the terms of odds but due to comission you can't beat the house long term.
Your not playing against a house but other punters. In actual fact if bettting at c2.0 the reduction on ROI is 2.5%.

Re: New systems for Betfair You're wrong. Answer this then: How is it possible that the x-games are the most perfect of markets there? I actually asked about this on their forum and it turned out that there are bf bots to provide the the odds. Somebody actually coppied something from one of the announcements(I guess) stating that there are bots keeping the liquidity perfect all the time.

Re: New systems for Betfair I emailed the guy selling the system, he said that all the odds on offer are provided by the BOTS, of which he said that Befair themself are now doing (which is posted above)....He says his system allows to to bet at betters odds than on offer....... Can this actually be possible as i thought all the odds were in favour to the BOT in the long term? Kef40 - Im interested in the method you have, can you PM me? Cheers

Re: New systems for Betfair If his system gets better odds this means that he is cheating the software of betfair and his system would sell for tens of thousands. I was writing a long reply to this thread but I lost it. In a few words, I have spotted several factors indicating a scam. Just trust me and don't bother. I haven't bought a x-games system, still, simply believe me it is a scam. What method are you talking about? If it's how I got it for free, well, paypal basically scammed themselves. I had sent some money to my account and it was on its way. I somehow paid for the system without even realising how I did that. I got access to the system etc. But then I got a letter from paypal that my bank has cancelled the transaction etc. so I owe paypal about 120 dollars now.

Re: New systems for Betfair

I emailed the guy selling the system, he said that all the odds on offer are provided by the BOTS, of which he said that Befair themself are now doing (which is posted above)....He says his system allows to to bet at betters odds than on offer....... Can this actually be possible as i thought all the odds were in favour to the BOT in the long term? Cheers
Hey scottish, i have bought the systems on this site (as i like to keep up to touch and obviously have way too much time on my hands) The systems are actually very good,I used them over the weekend and so far im in profit, obviously the proof will be in a months time but off to a good start. PM me if you want some more info on them Regards

Re: New systems for Betfair Hey scottish, Got your email thanks but cant reply for some reason. Im now over a week into the systems and so far up over £250.I had a bad saturday when i worked up a decent profit only to lose it all with a silly bet(drifted slightly from the system) and also got a few loses using the system. Its no too bad though as the guy says its not a 100% guaranteed method and that the system covers for losses, which it has when you look at my profits. I will keep you updated as Im sure 1 week differes from the next in betfair games. Do you have another email address I can get you at? Regards

• 3 weeks later...

Re: New systems for Betfair Hey Scottish, Can you email me back about the systems, It wont let me send you a personal message for some reason. Im still in profit and the systems are doing very well, Im have more joy with blackjack method but i think i have found a way to make it even more successful.Can you mail me back about this. Regards

Re: New systems for Betfair Nobody sells the profitable system! Imagine yourself, if you have a system which brings for example 10-20% Yield, will you share it to others? Of course no, because when it is known it's no more profitable, so forget buying such progs. :puke

Re: New systems for Betfair Hi Tommy, I have been using it a lot recently, I bought both systems but have used mostly the blackjack. Im actually still in profit believe it or not and thats me been using it for almost a month. I have had losses and its very easy to stop using the rules given and bet on other hands, looking at my profit/loss i think Im about £330 + in profit. I didnt actually reliase the profit I have made till i checked there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: New systems for Betfair Betking, I have tried your settings and ran them in the simulation environment, by changing the trigger you created it shows a loss (over 5000 games) Better sticking to the original system rules is over the course of the same period of games its generating a small profit,email me for the exact details

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: New systems for Betfair Hello Team, I don't mean to be rude but long term, over a sufficient sample you will lose on the betfair exchange games. They are card games and therefore have a mathematical basis. The bots are offering odds slightly worse than the actual probability. Does commission apply also? If so this works against the player further. No trading in or out can alter the odds on offer nor can a staking system. It is the same as tossing a coin and putting money on at odds of 1.9 again and again - you will lose. My advice would be stop playing them (which whatever profit or loss you have so far!)

• 1 month later...