CVG Poker Champions - Champions League

teaulc

ok guys this starts Wedsnesday as you know,i am unable to get another player by the looks of it as a reserve as E-sport havent been around (surprise surprise),so just the 6 of us again... looking at the other threads it will be pretty much the same with sit-outs etc so it looks like the tried and tested method which has done so well so far.... is everyone available Wedsnesday?please let me know and i will pick the team tomorrow night :ok

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CVG Poker Champions - Champions League Im in, I may be struggling this Wednesday to play, so hopefully everyones available, if not I will see what i can do. I know fonzie cant play on June 11th unfortunately I,m going to be unavailable (sons 16th Birthday so will be taking him out if i haven't killed him by then:@) should be ok for all the others:ok

Re: CVG Poker Champions - Champions League

Im in, I may be struggling this Wednesday to play, so hopefully everyones available, if not I will see what i can do. I know fonzie cant play on June 11th unfortunately I,m going to be unavailable (sons 16th Birthday so will be taking him out if i haven't killed him by then:@) should be ok for all the others:ok
ok mate,i will leave you out wednesday :ok and i know what you mean with 16yr olds and birthdays :wall

Re: CVG Poker Champions - Champions League

how do you reg for this
Can you all log into www.pokerroom.com and register for the champions league group stages. 1. Login above with your email addy and password 2. Click on Tab "Poker" 3. Click on sub tab "Team Play" 4. In Our Events, click link for "Champions League 5" 5. Click the register button 6. All done!