A laying system for you to follow if you like

hi all i have been testing a new laying system for the nags and thought i might just lay it on here for all to see please dont use your cash lets see how it goes i have been trying it out now for 2 weeks with very good results and £300 quid in the bank to level stakes of £3 :nana so heres todays selections monday 19th may:spank: bath: 2.00 fangfoss girls :sad non runner 2.30 whiskey junction :wall 3.00 bassinet :clap 3.30 prince of delphi :clap 4.00 unlimited :clap 4.30 challow hills :clap 5.00 sand repeal :clap musselburgh: 2.10 randama bay :clap 2.40 wogans sister :clap 3.40 lochiel :clap 4.10 boundless prospect :clap 4.40 stoic leader :clap 5.10 silver seeker :wall newton abbot 3.20 symbiosis :clap 3.50 in media res :wall 4.20 ede's :wall 4.50 rapid pete :clap all lay to lose :drums i never lay at odds over 5/1 or 6.0 on the exchanges 5 minutes before the off

Re: A laying system for you to follow if you like Night Races: Windsor: 6.10 amosite :clap 6.40 sayif :clap 7.10 kenmore :clap 7.40 first avenue :clap 8.10 illusion :wall 8.40 regal step :clap Wolverhampton: 7.20 dancing maite :clap (talamanhana to win) 8.20 arthurs edge :clap 8.50 strabinios king :clap

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.