Poll: Bikeradar Champions league Matchday 1: Wed 21st May

philossify

Poll: Bikeradar Champions league Matchday 1: Wed 21st May  

1. 1.

• I'll be there
    • I'll be back later

Wow - a whole new bag of tricks. I mistakenly though that only the top few teams from each league went through ... nah even those teams who've been running with no players get through.... so it looks like we need a few players for Wednesday ... get yer votes in. Hopefully we'll be incentivised (is that a word?) from the payout money from the previous sets of games. Hopefully there will be less sitouts in this one and with it being the top 50 gettting through to next round - way I read it is that there will be 10 teams in each group and we need to end up in the top half after 6 games to progress - so (I think) there will be 6 league dates in the first phase where (I think) 5 of us play in a 5 times single 10-seaters - so aim must be to try and average 5th or better (presumably an individual sliding points scale as per last lot with individual scores leading to a weekly team score as before). Should be fewer sitouts as (I think) the other 4 leagues are much more active. I like this format. So lets stick it to 'em. Votes please. :cheers

Re: Poll: Champions league Matchday 1: Wed 21st May ooops - can some kind moderator change title to reflect that this is Bikerader KOP poll And .... the priority will start afresh - so we'll start with top averages from the last table meaning runa.reeshah and riverdance in that order are at the tail .... (and then get priority in game 2)

Re: Poll: Bikeradar Champions league Matchday 1: Wed 21st May

Should be fewer sitouts as (I think) the other 4 leagues are much more active.
The French and Spanish leagues haven't even launched yet ;)

Re: Poll: Bikeradar Champions league Matchday 1: Wed 21st May What do we think tactically? Top 5 from 10 qualify? I think it really does need to be boring boring boring solid survival at all costs :unsure

What do we think tactically? Top 5 from 10 qualify? I think it really does need to be boring boring boring solid survival at all costs :unsure
qualification to next phase is the only aim :ok gl all that play vampire shift for me :sad

Re: Poll: Bikeradar Champions league Matchday 1: Wed 21st May So...what exactly is going on? Have we won some money already or do we have to play another series of games? I'm finding it hard to be enthusiastic about this with the lack of information and the lack of decision making.

Re: Poll: Bikeradar Champions league Matchday 1: Wed 21st May Ive selected that im available but wud gladly be put to the bottom of the list as there is the small matter of a footie match in Moscow. forgotton whos playing tho.

preisgeld_en.jpg Does this mean we're due at least $100 each assuming we finished 4th?
Yes, Mick, I agree all the faffing around is offputting. Show me the money eSport :dude As far as I can tell we should each see just over $100 hit our accounts for the last 20 games and now go forward to next round where there is more money up for grabs. So try and hang in there for next 6 games and we,ll see where we stand. Hopefully we'll have qualified for the quarter finals and the real dosh. Note: I have a yes vote from Paul for this one (I'm gonna PM him a reminder :ok) so one more yes vote required to grant reeshahs wish of sitting this one out and getting pished watching the footie. I suspect everyone else will be watching the footie with their laptop on their laps or across the room in front of the computer. So anyone who hasn't voted please do - will put the team in mid-day tomorrow, wednesday.