Nice one Virgin

Fonzie14

Hi Fonzie141, Please accept my sincere apologies for the network problems experienced last night which affected Virgin Poker. Clearly these problems affected the V*Roll satellite. V*Points have now been added to your account based on the following calculation: 50% of Vpoints (12500) paid out to all the remaining 52 players (240 each) and the remaining 50% paid out based on chip counts for the top 10 players. Please note that as your chip count was in the top 10 when the problem occurred you will be entered into the V*Roll Monthly Final which runs on 25th May. Kind Regards Ollie Wilson Poker CRM Manager

Re: Nice one Virgin Very nice, but what about those of us who couldn't get in because the raked hands weren't being updated. Still waiting for a proper response to my email - I suspect I'm still stuck in the Boss loop at the moment. Not looking good for a place in Sunday's instead (which is what I suggested) since I suspect Virgin staff not back til Mon. For Tues instead. :hope

Your ticket has been submitted to our Virgin Games Poker department, one of the staff members will review it and reply accordingly. Listed below are details of this ticket, you will need to use the ticket key listed below to update the status of this ticket from web.
Thank you for the email regarding your poker account. We have forwarded your query to the relevant department and they will respond accordingly. In the meantime if you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, Melanie Bosano Customer Support Team Suite 812, Europort Gibraltar