best run of cards ive ever seen includiing aa 3times in a row

dazdiamonds

hi, was playing stt's on stars when 1 player had an unbelievable run of cards,he/she had in this order aa aa aa aq kk kk and they won all 6 hands.wow.. ive seen aa 2 hands running quite a few times and had them myself but ive never seen such a hot streak like that before. was wondering if anyone else has seen 6 hands in a row that good for the same player?.

Re: best run of cards ive ever seen includiing aa 3times in a row How do you know they had those hands in a row? Surely there wasn't an all in every hand in a row for you to see or surely he didn't show all 6 times??? Sounds like a TILT excuse.... :unsure

Re: best run of cards ive ever seen includiing aa 3times in a row there were 3 showdowns and yes they showed the other 3 hands, i think they were so amazed themselve that they wanted to share the great run with the other players. and no not a tilt excuse i wasnt involved in the hands except for folding my bb and sb so it didnt affect my position at all and i actually finished 2nd where as the player who had this run came 3rd.. i just wanted to know if anyone had seen such a great run of cards like this as i thought it was pretty interesting to see especiially as they won all 6 hands