Poll: Matchday 18 - team BikeRadar KOP - Wed 7th May

philossify

Poll: Matchday 18 - team BikeRadar KOP - Wed 7th May  

1. 1.

• I'm ready to kick ass....
    • I'm otherwise engaged....

Wow we are on a roll...... Next Wednesdays team...... Paul, slick mick and reeshah have priority rights and then mad duke, me, gaf, runa and wallg if my figuring is right ..... get yer votes in ... team settled on Tiesday 5:30 ish. Whoops can someone correct the date on the thread title ....

Re: Poll: Matchday 18 - team BikeRadar KOP - Wed 7th May Putting the kids before poker! - what is the world coming to :loon. Have a good time, family should always come first :ok. Just sent a note off to Reeshan seeing whether he can vote Yes - will finalise the team tomorrow morning though if( as I suspect) authority on pokerrrom site hasn't changed then Gaf can start the ball rolling by putting up Paul, me , himself and runa, Mad duke and wallg feel free to change your votes :ok

Re: Poll: Matchday 18 - team BikeRadar KOP - Wed 7th May

Have put the team in (Managers still not switched over :sad) Paul Ross Philossify GaF runadrum Reeshah Is that right?
yep - perfect. Wallg did kindly volunteer to be in if required (arrive a few minutes late) but reeshah had precedence anyway. Go go go team :ok

Re: Poll: Matchday 18 - team BikeRadar KOP - Wed 7th May I got the impression last week that Pokerroom were manually restarting frozen games - so I suspect there's no issue any more (bar minor inconvenience) - so keep knocking them out :ok

Re: Poll: Matchday 18 - team BikeRadar KOP - Wed 7th May sorry guys, bad tonight main damage when holding 99 and hit trips on turn, not knowing KK had hit trips on flop ! actually got back up near to the sitouts when took a stand with 88 and the KK guy had TT. 20th :wall

Re: Poll: Matchday 18 - team BikeRadar KOP - Wed 7th May Out in 5th - was 5th with about 1/3rd stack of chip leader - dealt KK UTG so just called and the chip leader fell for my ploy and raised all-in he had A7s and (of course) there was an A on the flop...... :cry Ah well - seemed to be more players about this week - think two tables had about 8/9 who were actually around ..... gl rest of you

Re: Poll: Matchday 18 - team BikeRadar KOP - Wed 7th May So I make it a 6th Gaf) , 2 5ths (me and paul) and a 4th Reeshah - looks like CVG took most of the honours today with 3 1st places...... table to follow soon and poll for next Sumdays game.

Re: Poll: Matchday 18 - team BikeRadar KOP - Wed 7th May

Pts/Game

Played

Telepee99

Scaramoosh

PL-wallg

SPSlickMick

Plphilossify

runadrum

Reeeshah

PLRiverDance

and next weeks team will give preference to ...... slick mick, wallg and scaramoosh fillowed by Reeshah, Paul, myself, gaf and finally runa. Poll will be up soon,

Re: Poll: Matchday 18 - team BikeRadar KOP - Wed 7th May Guys, I have to massively apologise here. Sometimes I'm so snowed under, I'll forget my own name and I completely forgot about e-sport tonite AGAIN! :@ It's best to pull me out unless I'm really needed, if I am, please PM me to remind me to play if that happens. Again, really sorry. :(