HYIP Investment Glory Hunt

kef4o

So, this my plan to get rich quick by doing nothing. :tongue2 I have decided to change my gambling activities(for a while) with HYIP investments since it is the end of the season. I will start with a small bank and try to track down some nice HYIP investment website from the listed: (links removed) I believe this is total gambling and many websites will be total fraud but since most of them have $1-$20 minimum deposit requirements, I will have at least a couple of tries before losing my bank(which should be a bit more than $60). I don't expect high yield returns but I just want to try something else and since I can afford to spend 50 euro on this, I'll give it a shot. I do not recommend anybody to follow me on this, at least for now. There are some seriously redicilious percentages that are being claimed like daily 600%(1 full week returns $279936 from $1). But there are also other websites that claim lower and probably realistic returns, and have overall positve responses. I will mostly give a try on the websites that have set their minimum deposit at $1. Roll on the "financial freedom" days!:rollin

Re: HYIP Investment Glory Hunt No offence, it is your money to do with as you want, but why HYIPs? It's a scammers wet dream out there, and even the best ones tend to suddenly take the money and run. I wouldn't touch any of them with a twenty foot pole. Why not lay Derby for the remaining EPL games for a guaranteed return instead?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.