Ripon Saturday 26/04/08

2.30 Ripon I backed Ink Spot at a big price when he finished 2nd to Van Bossed here last week. I was really impressed with how the winner travelled that day, he was the winner at half way. Bar Lord Sandicliffe/Tawzeea there doesn't seem to be anything in the race to be worried about. My only worry is if they improve for their handicap debut. However, even if they do I would be surprised in they would be good enough to trouble Van Bossed off a 9lb higher mark. Van Bossed 100% of stake 3.85 betfair 3.05 Ripon I want to be represented on both sides of the course here. Colorus, Highland Warrior and Steel City Boy are all on fair marks and I wouldn't be surprised if they all made those marks tell in the coming weeks - now that they are all spot on with regards to fitness. Colorus 30% of stake Highland Warrior 35% of stake Steel City Boy 35% of stake 3.40 Ripon Bogside Theatre is on my list of horses to follow this season and could be the value to upset the underpriced Highland Legacy. Her last season form on good or softer ground reads 1102 (she was 33/1 on the unplaced run). She ran above her form LTO when out of her depth and I think she is handicapped to win a fair staying prize this season. Bogside Theatre 50% of stake win Bogside Theatre 50% of stake place

Re: Ripon Saturday 26/04/08

2 (20) 7727.GIF 31110-7 Princess Ellis 11 d.gif 4 9-3 E J Alston T E Durcan
3.05 Ripon Cant seem to get away from this one today. Horse rattled up a few wins last year and has gone up a bit in the handicap, had a pipe opener already this year and finished down the field, should be cherry ripe today, (horse has always run better after first run 2-2-2 stats past 3 years). I know its a wide open looking Handicap with pace all over the track. hope Durcan can do the business and lead from start to finish. £10e/w @ 16/1 Betfred Any comments Guys? Cheers Willster

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.