Young Veteran - Flat Horses 2008

Re: Young Veteran - Flat Horses 2008 First Selection goes tommorow at kempton 2.40 Havanavich - The trainer is in good form with 1 win and 2 places out his last 3 three runners over 7 days. The horse showed real promise at goodwood in a class 3 last year, finishing strongly in third. Will have improved over the winter. 5pts e/w TOTAL STAKE 10pts :hope

Re: Young Veteran - Flat Horses 2008 profit loss = -30pts s/r 0/4 0% all or bust for my thread tmoz so here goes uttoxeter 16.20 - valiant shadow been waiting for this horse to run for ages yard was in really bad form when this horse was last running, has had a few winners since (1 being cleymor house) the trainer thinks alot of this horse will go close. 10pts e/w = 20pts Newbury 14.25 - Laustra Bad This david pipe trained runner hasn't run well recently but read article in racing post and the horse is coming along nicely ideal trip and t scuddamore on board all pluses. 2.5pts e/w = 5pts Newbury 15.00 - Priors Dale I am a big fan of emma lavelle and she had 2 placed horses at big prices today yard picking up there form, this could be a winner. 15pts e/w = 30pts Kempton 15.55 - Presumptive Roger Charlton started to get the best out ov this horse towards the end of the season and if it has improved over the winter well go very close. 2.5pts e/w = 5pts Doncaster 15.35 - Dont Panic Ran very greenly last time and still won wiv a bit in hand of the others which were no slouches. Will improve with the run will be very hard to beat. £10 pts win 13/8 ladbrkoes other prices to follow wish me luck:hope:hope

Re: Young Veteran - Flat Horses 2008

YV, i thought you were going to be sticking with flat horses hence the name of the thread, however 3 of these selections were over the jumps? Are you basically going to cover both codes?
yeah bowles sorry mate, not thinkin bout my thread just seeing horses and picking them. Will cover all horses in flat season

Whats your bank at now mate? Also' date=' you need to post up the stakes for each bet, or it just doesn't make any sense![/quote'] If you look up the thread alex you can see the staked amounts. Bank is 67.50pts profit/loss - 32.50pts k mate:ok

Re: Young Veteran - Flat Horses 2008 Bets today- Windsor - 4.30 Crazy Bout you 16/1 betfred 2.5pts e/w Barry hills trained only had the 1 run at 2, watched a feature on at the races and this horse was mentioned at improving alot from 2-3 where it was very immature. very nice e/w price with william buick booked taking 3 off can go close. Windsor - 3.30 Alfreso 16/1 betfred 5pts e/w Has been running well on the polytrack in good company, if can transfer form to turf will go close Windsor 5.00 Blue Charm 14/1 Betfred 2.5pts e/w Hasn't been seen for over a year, runs best fresh, richard hughes a great booking for this bay gelding. total points staked = 20pts

Valiant Shadow 3rd @ 14/1 :) stake back 67.50pts
Hi Mate Your maths is wrong here....10pts EW at 14/1, horse places. Should be 45pts return so you need to adjust your figures down by 22.50pts. Keep it going mate, watching with interest:ok

Summary End of PLay 14/04/08

Start Bank = 100pts

Staked Points = 170pts

Returned Points = 163.33pts

Profit/Loss = - 6.66pts

S/R = 25%

Hope everyone can follow from now on and hopes its clear.:ok

Sorry mate, just to clarify, I think your numbers should read:- Stake = 170.00pts Return = 140.83pts P/L = -29.17pts