Eurohockey 03/04

Blues - Jokerit Alot of speculation being mumbled about home win now that Blues has risen from 3-1 situation to 3-3 tie and taken the series to the final seventh game. Okey, I admit that Blues is the better team overall and as a Blues fan it's not always easy to see through to the truth but in this case I think it's going to be anything but an easy Blues win. Jokerit will surely man up to this game, they'll coach is well known for his skill to motivate his players. Blues on the other hand with a very young team and it showed in last game as it was pure luck that they won, or should I say Jokerit handed the win to them because after first 15mins of play Blues pretty much standed in their own defensive zone; players seemed very tired. Jokerit's weakness seems to be the start of the game and I believe that thing should be fixed by now, Blues has had some lightning goals in the beginning of the period when Jokerit seem to be asleep; in todays final game I don't expect that to happen. Should be a tight game again but I saw alot of things to worry about for Blues in yesterdays game and if their defense plays like they did yesterday I fear their luck will run out. Jokerit shouldn't be underestimated here and 1x2 bet seems almost pointless, maybe tie with small stake but I prefer Jokerit to score first with plus money. Pure value. Jokerit to score first @2.08 :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.