System about financial control

kef4o

Hi! I'm a regular visitor but not a poster because I wouldn't really meet the criteria for non-spamming posting, if I may say so. One of those who have gone well, well overboard(:spank). Having to do enormous chasing of lost bets, I finally believe I found the way. Still, it's being tested though, could result bitter but I can't complaint at the moment. When I start a new bank, I normally deposit 100 euros. First goal is to triple them. Now that I have 300 euros, I withdraw 100. The result is that I at least can't lose my own money and have 200 euro to make a profit with. From then on, the goal is the same: to add 200 and withdraw 100. Every time I withdraw I count that as a profit. The money that stays is an instrument to make further profit. If you think that tripeling the bank is too hard you can increase the starting bank, but then you would have to cash out more times in order to be sure that you won't be behind. By playing so, I increase my bank step by step and keep a relatively good profit. Every step I reach means that I improve my chances to reach the next one. Example: deposited bank 100 First goal 300 mathematical chance 33% Second bank 200 Second goal 400 mathematical chance 50% Third bank 300 Third goal 500 and so on. Once reaching 1000 I would stop increasing my bank and just try to increase my bank by 10% and cash them out. As of the moment I am writing this post, I am aiming at 700, started with 200 though. If you need to know, I'm a layer on dogs, horses, and football. Feel it isn't clear, ask questions if interested.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.