Trying something intresting... (Progress Bet)

Booksie

Hi. I had a little plan the other day to see how far a £2 football single can go. The plan was to stake £2 on a football team single..... Collect the winnings and put them same winnings on another single and see how far this takes me before i bottle out. * probs £50* if i get there lol. I will be using on home wins .... away wins..... draws.... (all singles only) But if i see 2 bets i like i will split it accordingly. I started it Sunday evening I use William Hill fixed odds on the website. Its progressing like this.... £2 Rennes Home win vs Lens - 11/10 - 3-1 FT ;) won £4.20 Keps the odd 20p lol and rounded it to £4.... Today £4 Home win Port Vale vs Gillingham 5/4 - 2-1 FT :clap won £9.00 So £9 goin onto tomorrows bets as follows... £5 Home win Stirling 2/1 v Dunfermiline - poss win £15.00 £4 Draw York/Northwich 5/2 - poss win £14.00 Hopefully i can get one up to keep me on track any ideas or thoughts would be nice or even people wishing me luck and keeping track be nice to hear from people Dan :dude

Re: Trying something intresting... (Progress Bet) Hey booksie.! Good luck in your challenge mate. I'm not really one for picking matches outright, tbh. But you seem to know what you're doing.! Only thing I would say is this..... The fact you are doing full bank bets is risky, especially on single match odds like this. So why not take out £2 every now and then, so you have a "free" start if it it fails? (For example, you got to £9 off 2 bets, fb by the way, so why not place the next bet at £7 and if it loses, you can start again without depositing, if it wins, claim back £2 more, then you have 2 more start banks should you lose). I don't do this strategy unless I'm using full banks. I once had an Under 3.5 goals run, that I started with £20, built it £100, took out £20. Every time I hit a new 50 mark, or 100 mark (£150, £200, £250 etc) I would remove £20 more, just to allow myself more start banks. I ended up removing 7 new start banks, (£140) when I eventually lost. This £140 actually got split into 4 banks and I carried on doing the same thing, but on different markets. :D Other than that, I'd just go with it.! Good luck whatever you decide to do, I hope you make a killing.!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.