Over 1.5 Goals

Junior Bettor

Hey whats good. First post here. I was on a different forum, but it was really pants. :@ and people rarely posted, and only spammed anyways, or pretty much gave aggro to genuine posters there. This forums looks real good (Have been about for a few weeks now, only just decided to sign up.!) Anyway, 1.5 + Goals is a very good market in my experience. I have had a lot of success with it on Betfair , but unfortunately hit a dead end today with a 1-0 a bit earlier on. I'll begin with 1 £20 bank, and at every £100 should I get there, I will bank £50. (So far, this strategy has proved very effective for me, as to get to £100 is usually between 5-8 bets. An Achievable Target). I noted that there is an UNDER 1.5 goals thread here, so on a bright note, at least 1 forumite will definitely make money.! Start Bank - £20 Attempt 1. £20 @ 1.35, Over 1.5 - Lyon v PSG. Lyon have a few injuries tonight, but are a strong team at home. PSG could use some points, and a morale boost after the last few weeks, and should be going for a win here tonight due to Lyon's injuries, leaving this a hopefully open game.! Good to be on the forum guys, wish me luck. :notworthy

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.