NBA Match Totals System

Hi All Have never really considered creating or adopting a system as my mind is mathematically mediocre at best! Lately though I have been drawn quite a lot to NBA Match totals (with some mixed fortunes!) And It got me thinking last night that there must be some system that could give me the edge in this market. Having only come up with the idea a few hours ago it is fair to say it is work in process, so I wont go into the full details/spreadsheets until I am confident enough to explain my reasoning :unsure Anyway, just to get the ball rolling these are the predictions for tonight my system has come up with. If it is not a complete and utter disaster I will begin a proper paper trail on it. If it is a complete and utter disaster I wil, er :sad Havent done much lurking in this particular area of the forum so please let me know if I am breaking any rules/doing anything wrong! Denver - Detroit - Over 208.5 2pts @ 2.02 Golden State - Sacramento - No Bet LA Lakers - Dallas - Over 206.5 2pts @ 1.92 New Jersey - Chicago Under 202.5 2pts @ 1.95 Phoenix - Portland Over 209.5 2pts @ 1.8 Prices are with Betfair