Bookie Buster system.

Re: Bookie Buster system. The answer to your question is in your post,if it seems to good to be true it almost certainly is. Save your money and spend a bit more time looking through some of the great threads and systems on here. It will be worth it in the end.:hope and :welcome to Punters Lounge.

Re: Bookie Buster system. Take a look at Cavellomans threads, Merlins return to OZ thread, Dusty LoonGoons Aways and jtw1s under 2.5 goals thread are four good football threads that i personally follow, but there are plenty more on here depending on your sporting interests and betting bank. There is a hell of a lot of good info on here and it really is about taking the time to explore the site. UK and Irish Football and At the Races are another two good threads but theres loads more!!

Re: Bookie Buster system.

Take a look at Cavellomans threads' date=' Merlins return to OZ thread, Dusty LoonGoons Aways and jtw1s under 2.5 goals thread are four good football threads that i personally follow, but there are plenty more on here depending on your sporting interests and betting bank. There is a hell of a lot of good info on here and it really is about taking the time to explore the site. UK and Irish Football and At the Races are another two good threads but theres loads more!![/quote'] I would add loons LSS system to those as well as saying that I know the loon has something else very positive in the pipeline:tongue2 Might I suggest googling speedhorse lays also...