Uleb Cup 11.03.

SportEuro Basketball
EventLukoil-Dynamo Moscow
SelectionOver 166
Strength6/10
Date11/03/2008
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.95 (Back)
ReasoningAlso this match should be one of interesting today.Lukoil a solid Bulgarian side has had good season in Uleb behind themselves and they dont have any obligation to do something here as Dynamo is a big favourite so i expect a good game and lot of points.Lukoil is pretty strong at home amnd they eliminated Ventspils in previous round with 2 easy wins especially one in Latvia.They have good power in offense American players Smith,Deane,O Bannon and some domestic players are playing very good.Their matches at home this year: Game 1 vs Artland 109-65 (174p) Game 2 vs Kyiv 95-87 (182p) Game 3 vs 93-77 (170p) Game 4 vs Benneton 90-93 (183p) Game 5 vs Orthez 106-89 (195p) Game 6 vs Ventspils 67-64 (131p) As we can see only in one match line werent broken and in others they were broken easiyl.Dynamo is club with ambition to win this competition and they are doing just fine so far.They are playing very offensive basketball with a lot of quick shots and they score and concede a lot.In only one from seven matches were under game others were all above the line.For Dynamo it is likely that Bykov will miss this match and Domercant had some problems with injurie but he will be ready.I expect open game with a lot of good shots from both sides and for me best bet here is over as both teams concedes and scores a lot of points.

Re: Uleb Cup 11.03.

SportEuro Basketball
EventRed Star-Besiktas
SelectionOver 159
Strength7/10
Date11/03/2008
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.91 (Back)
ReasoningFirst i was thinking to back here Besiktas but i dont trust them enough and Zvezda is really unpredictable team who can beat anyone but to lose to anyone also.The atmpshere in team is good after knocking out Benneton especially that they beat Italian club also in return.In friday they played against an average ABA side Slovan and beat them 77-106 and they played briliantly and they had very good percentage of 3pt shots which the main weapon of Zvezda attaack.Let see some of their matches at home this season in Uleb Cup and total number of points: Game 1 vs Panelinios 79-69 (148p) Game 2 vs Fortitudo 99-66 (165p) Game 3 vs Nymburk 74-96 (170p) Game 4 vs Dynamo Moscow 98-104 (202p) Game 5 vs Ostende 86-100 (186p) Game 6 vs Benneton 81-71 (152p) As we can see only in two matches from six line went under including last match against Benneton but Beneton played that match really bad and they should have scored few points more as their shooting was really bad.On the other side we have Besiktas a Turkish side who bring some good players this year like Dalmaut,Shumpert,Drobnjak,Peker and Nicevic they are very decent european team.They are currently 1st in Turkish league and in last two round they beat easily teams like Efes Pilsen and Galatasaray and they didnt been defeated in first round in 10 matches.They barely edge Hapoel in last round winning a tie with by 5 points.Anyway to look their away matches this season: Game 1 vs Ventspils 79-87 (166p) Game 2 vs Fmp 77-78 (155p) Game 3 vs Chalon 64-73 (137p) Game 4 vs Koln 62-73 (135p) Game 5 vs Ovarense 80-94 (174p) Game 6 vs Hapoel 88-73 (161p) As we can see they o/u is 3-3 on road but today they will have easier task in scoring points as Zvezda is playing very bad defense without too much pressure.Besiktas is averaging 80.8 ppg and Zvezda 83.6 so i expect today over in this match as i see this line little bit lower than expected and i thought that will be smt arround 164p and this is a good gift which i will take.Also both teams are with full squad here so i expect interesting game.