Mens Slalom [SLO]

Benjamin Raich - Marc Gini One of the best Slalomers there is, Benjamin Raich has been paired up with a more unexperienced and clearly slower Marc Gini. Benjamin is at 7th place in slalom and Marc following in 13th place, though the difference is pretty big with Benjamin having 313 points and Marc only 171. With Benjamin skiing slalom from 99¨ he has loads more of experience compared to Marc's three seasons (going on third). Marc has been placed 19th and 38 the last two seasons so seems that he is doing very well for his level atm. Compare that to Benjamins' rankings in Slalom from past few seasons: 1st, 3rd, 1st, 3rd. So seems that this pairing is completely idiotic as Benjamin should win it easily and many bookies don't offer this matchup (to my knowledge anyways). Expekt is offering a price as high as 1.50 for Benjamin to beat this noobie today and I smell money *sniff* :tongue2 Benjamin Raich @1.50 :hope

Re: Mens Slalom [sLO] Both guys fell of the track, in first round Raich didn't finish and in second round Gini fell, man did I laugh when he did so :lol Bets void and stake back, I have to say that I'm reliefed as I just found that Expekt would've seen Gini as a winner (if he would've finished) even though Raich didn't even rank due to his failure to complete first round :)