e-sports league Techradar Calling Utd

Football-Tipper

Re: e-sports league Techradar Calling Utd Not sure if i'll be back in time on sunday as going to Everton away, ko at 4, so may be back just after 8, if we short of players put me in morls and i will log in as soon as i get back.:ok

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: e-sports league Techradar Calling Utd Well played guys, didn't make it back till about 9.30, so couldn't play, sorry:$, am available for wednesday though, but out of the country on sunday, so i won't be playing that one.:ok

Re: e-sports league Techradar Calling Utd Got a email to say we came 5th place overall. Hello lee, Congratulation for the successful participation at the 2nd season of the eSport-Poker league. You and your team became 5th place at the 1st league. There for you have won with your team $760 prize money. We wish you and your team lots of fun and success at the eSport-Poker league. Your eSport-Poker team. Does any now how the winnings is paid So can we get 5 people to actually play in the champions league on wednesday:ok

Re: e-sports league Techradar Calling Utd

So can we get 5 people to actually play in the champions league on wednesday:ok
:rollin:rollin:rollin Are we that complacent now? I know I have missed the last few weeks but thats because I thought we had players. If you are really struggling morls put me down :ok