Successful Staking Strategies

Re: Successful Staking Strategies Just search the internet for Kelly Criterion. The only staking plan that is based upon sound mathematical principles although in practice many punters will do a half Kelly staking plan. Any other plan just doesn't cut the mustard in my view so save your money searching for one. By the way, friendly advice is that unless you have a winning system then a good staking plan won't help you. Cheers.

Re: Successful Staking Strategies

Just search the internet for Kelly Criterion. The only staking plan that is based upon sound mathematical principles although in practice many punters will do a half Kelly staking plan. Any other plan just doesn't cut the mustard in my view so save your money searching for one. By the way' date=' friendly advice is that unless you have a winning system then a good staking plan won't help you. Cheers.[/quote'] that's one way to look at it aliasme, but another way to see it, is that a staking plan MAKES the system. And why would I say something like that? Because you could have a strike rate of 85% plus (simple...just lay bottom of the league against top clashes), but those 15% that win will burn a HUGE hole in your bank, if not send you bankrupt! I'm sure the guys on here have plenty of other examples of where a good strike rate (which would indicate this "winning system" i presume) can be undone by a dodgy staking plan i do tend to agree with you about the kelly criterion being reasonable (i use it in my LSS system), but it is not practical for everything. So what we should really be doing (apart from telling xhibit14 to "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't spend your hard earned on books about staking plans before you give the forum a thorough sweep for little relevant gems") is asking xhibit14 what kind of system he has that he wishes to apply a staking plan to.... perhaps some kind soul can help help out with the development of a staking plan for you xhibit14, that's what we're here for :ok

• 1 month later...

Mr Hi Guys If your interested in staking strategies, go invest £30 on the staking machine software - No i don't sell it! This software will tell you all you need to know about how to stake, you may be surprised at the findings. Good luck with it Protop