Romania Liga I ( Feb 22-24 )

Friday 22 February 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Farul Constanta v Gloria Buzau (17:00GMT) 1.90 3.30 4.20 106% Details »
Hide « Farul Constanta v Gloria Buzau
Dinamo Bucuresti v Ceahaul (18:30GMT) 1.25 5.75 12.00 106% Details »
Hide « Dinamo Bucuresti v Ceahaul
Saturday 23 February 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Vaslui v Dacia Mioveni (12:30GMT) 1.70 3.50 4.75 108% Details »
Hide « Vaslui v Dacia Mioveni
Unirea v Otelul Galati (14:00GMT) 1.66 3.60 5.75 105% Details »
Hide « Unirea v Otelul Galati
Rapid Bucuresti v U Cluj (16:30GMT) 1.20 5.75 13.00 108% Details »
Hide « Rapid Bucuresti v U Cluj
CFR Cluj v Craiova (18:45GMT) 1.30 5.00 11.00 106% Details »
Hide « CFR Cluj v Craiova
Sunday 24 February 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Arad v Gloria Bistrita (12:30GMT) 2.25 3.25 3.20 106% Details »
Hide « Arad v Gloria Bistrita
Pandurii v Poli (16:30GMT) 3.30 3.20 2.10 109% Details »
Hide « Pandurii v Poli
Poli Iasi v Steaua (18:30GMT) 5.25 3.50 1.66 108% Details »

Re: Romania Liga I ( Feb 22-24 ) farul constanta-gloria buzau Farul: VLAS - BĂCILĂ, I. BARBU, ŞCHIOPU, L. FLOREA - TODORAN, FL. PĂTRAŞCU, VOICULEŢ - CHICO, GERLEM - E. NANU for today match: Maxim (suspended- left defender -important), D. Florea (injured), Mala, M. Nae (out of team). Buzău: MINCĂ - OCHINCĂ, AL. TUDOSE, GHEORGHIŢĂ, EZE -PALEACU, C. VLAICU, ŞULEAP, LIŢU - 20. CL. IONESCU, V. SIMION Buzau with full squad. I think is more value in Buzau ,because they are much better this year.My pick for today is Buzau x2.:hopegl

Re: Romania Liga I ( Feb 22-24 ) Farul Constanta - Gloria Buzau Farul - with no important changes during winterbreak now has to start collecting points or else will play in 2nd division next season. 4 teams will relegate and between Farul and Buzau will be a 6 match points now. Early season Buzau won at home 1-0 with a goal from a lovelly freekick. But Farul had their chances. During winter break Farul changed system from 4-4-2 to 4-3-2-1 and this one seems to be mo adequate for them. Friendly games Farul better than Buzau. The new system made the team to score more goals (this is the main reason why Farul is so low in championship!). Farul without Florea and Maxim today (this lowered the % to 56 ). Gloria Buzau - still ccan't believe how high they are in the championship! They will try to earn as many points as possible but I'm not sure how they wil do that. in friendlies they were pure crap. Loosing to everybody except 2 games. The system is the same as early season. The players almost the same. Some trasnferred from Steaua (not important players and they are not integrated into squad as they are on loan since 2-3 days ago - I think only one will play - Eze. I expect a hard game with Farul much better team. 56 - 34 - 15 My pick: Farul -0.5 @ 1.862 5/10 pinnacle or 1.86 188