Djlion - yes, it's the several and counting 1+ goal thread - Doubled bank in 5 days

DJ

By now you know the score and let's hope there's been goals! I want to take £10 all the way to my holiday money within a few months. I'm going to be brave, stick my neck out and give it all or nothing. My principles being that I started with £10 and that if it all goes splat then I will have lost £10, that's it! This is the first since my evens bet thread that went :@ :wall with the first 2 bets. Kinda puts a guy off his betting if the first 2 are losers but I figure this one I have to stick with to try and get the holiday money. I started this new thread as hate stealing in on other people's and think I should have one of my own here. Anyhows, if you think I'm crazy with my lack of banking, as stated above, here is the clever part... if I take a bet at odds of over 1.06 then I will bank the difference. That way it will be a drip style bank and even if it's just pennies rolling in there at first, they will hopefully build up too. I had my first bet earlier tonight as has been posted elsewhere and :eek if it wasn't the scariest damn thing that I've done in these last few hours! :lol Beginners luck is just a made up thing for the losers who cant accept being beat by a 'newbie' I proved just that with the following: £10 on Nantes v Bastia 1+ goals @ 1.12 with Betfair 0-0 right to the death when Nantes scored 2 in the last minute! :loon So bet 1 was a winner... from here on out all the bets are going to be contained within here. So next bet, starts with £10.60 - the '1.06 factor' as outlined above and will be as follows: Bet 2 - Roma v Real Madrid - £10.60 @ 1.1 for 1+ goals

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.