Matched Betting the only 100% guarenteed System

Hi, I've tried many systems e.t.c but found out most of them involve quite a lot of risk. Matched betting does not involves risk! It uses websites free bets. What people often do with free bets is to try to bet on a 'dead cert' (for example Chelsea to win the Premiership, Celtic to win the SPL), or to take a flyer at high odds. You can get lucky this way, but bookmakers are canny, and even favourites don’t always win. And because people who win when they do this tend to post onto Internet chat boards gleefully, and those that lose don't, it’s often possible to think it is easier to win big than it actually is. In fact, you can lose both qualifying and free bet very easily. If people are interestedjust let me know so then i will describe it some more. Thanks

• 1 month later...

Re: Matched Betting the only 100% guarenteed System I'm very surpised that no one has replied to this thread. There is one site that does a nice line in notifications for matched bets. I think many people would benefit from it being explained, as you have offered.

Re: Matched Betting the only 100% guarenteed System

Lost interest after reading "Dead Cert" & "Celtic to win SPL" in same sentence!!! :moon :moon :moon
I did a bit of matched betting and made about £500 in the space of a few months.. It is a nice way of getting a betting bank going, however you need a few quid to start with. I stopped it because it is very boring because you are trawling betfair for the best odds etc to maximise your profits. However, if you are patient you can make a lot of money doing this. There is a certain person who has kept a diary of his matched and is now £25k+ richer. Not sure this is the right forum to be talking about matched betting though as bookies won't like people only joining to take advantage of the free money.

Re: Matched Betting the only 100% guarenteed System

What people often do with free bets is to try to bet on a 'dead cert' (for example Chelsea to win the Premiership' date=' Celtic to win the SPL), or to take a flyer at high odds. [/quote'] Most bookies have a minimum odds requirement. Also more bookies are moving from SR (Stake Returned) free bets to SNR (Stake not returned) bets. This means that you have to take higher odds and have more money in your betfair bank to be able to cope with the liability. Taking a flyer at high odds is not matched betting... matched betting is ensuring you make a guaranteed return... there is no gambling involved at all.