Lingfield 13/02/08

puntyboy

GL All...... 2.40 Lingfield…..<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Dubai Ace E/W<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Performed credibly over this course (4 2nd and a 3rd from 8 races) and distance recently – last two runs over CD have resulted in 2nds where he beat the favourite on both occasions. Handicapper has left him on the same mark so remains feasibly weighted (remains on a mark of sixty). Also down in class and this looks like a weaker race. At the RP forecast price of 8/1 looks a value E/W bet to me. Only other one I could find that ticked the right boxes with CD/Trainer/Weight was Lysanders Quest but he’s completely out of sorts at the moment but has the ability to get a place.

3.40 Lingfield….Lord of Dreams E/W

I tipped this one up last week and he went on my shortlist after an encouraging run but a disappointing 5th. The race was run in a dawdle….. that’s the same the last twice he ran. He needs a strong pace to come with his late run and there were no pacemakers again last week (when he did come with his run he really picked up and showed he is in the mood at present.). Pace here could come from Fateful Attraction, Safari Sundowner, and My Mentor. Effectively running off 56 with a decent apprentice on board and won of 59 in September (64 with same 5lb claimer over CD)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.