Lingfield 09/02/08

Sorry for puttin this up so early but headin off to work now and wont feel much like postin by the time I get home. Fingers crossed to keep a good week going!:hope 1.30 Lingfield…...Cyril The Squirrel<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Tricky race this one with all the horses having some doubts about them. Cyril the Squirrel is relatively unexposed and has a second over this CD to his form LTO. He has been raised four pounds for that effort but showed he is getting the hang of things and could be worth a nibble at a decent forecast price.

3.10 Lingfield…..Speedy Sam

I have doubts whether this CD will suit dream lodge. Lisathedaddy and samarinda have been running OK off their respective marks but not doing enough to suggest that they will be winning off these marks in the near future. Speedy sam will be suited by the CD and wasn’t beaten far L.T.O off this mark. To quote from the R.P “This was not far off being a Winter Derby trial such was the strength of this race” Runners like cold turkey have come out and won after this race so I am pretty bullish about Speedy Sams chances.

3.35 Lingfield….Divertimenti

Don’t think this distance will suit bobski, and fromsong and moguch ruby look slightly too high in the weights for me. Benlech going for a four timer and im unsure if he can handle this further rise in the weights although he would be my chief danger. Divertimenti has good form over this CD and is on a winning mark. He’s run at <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Wolverhampton the last 4 times which doesn’t suit as well as lingfield and the drop back to 6f should also suit. If hes on a going day he should win.

4.20 Lingfield….Emperor Court

One of two I fancy in this race but im gonna side with this one cos he’s less exposed. Ran Srikuantan within a head when they last met and runs off the same weight today while Srikuantan is up 11lbs since then for a few victories. Seems to like this CD. The other one I fancy is Prince Charlemagne as again he like this course and distance, has won of a mark higher than this in the past here and last time here ran the progressive Mustamaseek within a length even though the form says he cames 6th and is down a pound for that. Unsure which one to back because both trainers not exactly sparkling but im gonna side with E.C with Steve Drowne up.

Re: Lingfield 09/02/08 3.45 - Mogok Ruby After a good win finished 3rd in decent Kempton handicap. The 1st and the 2nd one from this race went on to win couple of races since then and the wayMogok Ruby finished in 3rd closing in on them makes me think he can win today. Only 2lbs raised, while market leaders come after wins and will carry far more than their previous races. Worth a try at 3/1 @ Centrebet & excahnges.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.