Saturation in an already crowded market...

Have heard about Paul Ross football ratings for some time now but never really knew where to find them or what it was all about beyond what I saw in Cavellomans threads. Finally found them today after doing a bit of back searching and could instantly, like others, see some area for investigation. I love taking successful ratings, screwing around and being the only guy to make a loss from them:$ Yes the glass is half empty:lol Waited to see the gist of what Grex was posting before doing this in case it had been covered but it has not...and can see that while high high end ratings are being used elsewhere nobody is really tracking anything in the +20's across the board. So without further ado, if nobody minds, i'd like to keep track of something. My plan is to play all superior teams where there is a difference of 20pts in the ratings or more and lay all odds on teams who have either an inferior or level rating. Will lay all teams with inferior rating of under 10pts for 1 unit and between 10-20 (if it happens) at 2 units. Will back all teams with a superior rating of between 20-30 for 1 unit, 30-40 for 2 units, 40-50 for 3 units and so on... Where backed teams fall under odds of 1.50 I will look to double/treble these and stake according to lowest rated team in the accumulator. Make sense yet?:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.