Odds analysis based on the results and odds of last and this seasons.

Re: Odds analysis based on the results and odds of last and this seasons. russabbot is right - but then again, you may have created an amazing system!! Only time will tell, but i understand how you feel, i've made a few systems in the past, where for days and weeks i've hit win after win (with the occasional loss), believing the system to be something genius - until it hits some kind of glitch / brick wall..... no matter how good this seems at the minute, you need to have strategies to protect your bank - just in case the worse should happen (but I really hope that this one works out :hope:hope) one thing i suggest - improve your cutoff crtieria, dont just pick the "top 3" percentages, i guess some weeks will throw up some crap matches all round, and these are the times when you need to be disciplined and not just bet! (but i'm sure you know that already). also.....try not to be governed just on the bookie odds (and of course the respective results that are attached to those odds), as that is exactly what they want, somehow they'll manage to catch you out (that's their job! :loon) perhaps you could squeeze out some of those extra matches that could sneak into your selections by considering H2H or current form? What about derby fixtures/end of season matches (already relegated teams with nothing to play for)/newly promoted/change of manager issues? Perhaps you could also check for this info before you place your bets? i'll be watching this thread with interest - hopefully you can stick around and keep up regular updates anyway...that's my tuppence - wishing you luck! :clap

Re: Odds analysis based on the results and odds of last and this seasons. your idea or not.....you ARE selling this on another site, and you are trying to build interest (you said as much yesterday). but as i said, i'm not the one to decide..... well done for today;)

Re: Odds analysis based on the results and odds of last and this seasons. MotoAndT, you are selling your application as a commercial product therefore you are required to obtain permission, which at the moment you haven't got. One does not need to post a direct link to be considered an "advertiser" , indirect mentioning is sufficient. I'll give you a choice though: Post the fulll details of the system so people can produce selections on their own. If a person then decides to purchase your application to get a shortcut i'd be ok with it being mentioned here. Point is your provide people with a choice: buy the application OR run the system for free by doing the work themselves. Otherwise you will need to get permission from PL's owner [email protected] to continue this.

• 1 month later...

Re: Odds analysis based on the results and odds of last and this seasons. I'm from Hungary. (sorry, my english is not so good) Money startegy I think, I can't lose three consecutive bets. Every weekend I place only one bet. This is a standard combo (three or four matches double chance, total odds higher than 2.00). If I lose I double my bet. (If I will lose three consecutive bets, I will start again... :)) Picking startegy I pick games from the European soccer leagues. I created an application, and this application calculates the percentage probability of home win, draw and away win of the selected match and so predicts the possible outcome. The calculation based on the results and odds of last and this seasons. My application is free and will free in the next season. I only pick double chance. I choose such matches , where the odds of home team between 1.70-2.40 and the probability of away win less than 20 %. I analyse all matches and I pick three or four games from the highest probability percentage matches so that the total odds higher than 2.00. Good Luck !:)

Re: Odds analysis based on the results and odds of last and this seasons. Wow..... I have seen many systems that predict probability (including some of my own), but I have never seen any team given a ZERO chance of winning (Wigan) :loon. It´s not really worth their while making the short journey across north Manchester ;)

Re: Odds analysis based on the results and odds of last and this seasons. The yield can't be calculated this way, you would reach thousands of percents in the red at no time at all - it's a correlation between the stake and the profit, maximum 100 percent in the red, not 350 percent.