The Football Comeback System

TheRat

Before I spend hours looking into this, wonder if its been doe or tried before, or what peope think Had a thought at work today (first time I think), and wondered if there are teams out there who are more prone to come back after being a goal down Obviously betting would be in play on betfair, so if for example it was found that Reading had a good record of winning after being a goal down you would bet on them when they were losing 1-0 to win Obviously this is very simplistic, as time elapsed would come into it. Thinking of looking at a few stats for this season and maybe previous, and also see if the league is a factor etc Could be a long trawl and some lengthy testing, so wondered if this was a load of crap before I do anything at all!!!

Re: The Football Comeback System

not looked into but good luck if you go for it. perhaps worth paper trialing first?
Oh yea, was definatly gonna be doing this! Plan was to study, get a list of teams who are good from a goal down (possibly just stick to 2 divisions to start with), the paper test it on here for a while and see how it goes As I said, could be a fair bit of work involved. Didn't wanna start it only to be shown that someone had done it before and it was muck!!

Re: The Football Comeback System Another option is to lay teams that go 1-0 up who often score first but are terrible at keeping a lead Looking into a few things now, but there is so much to look at and so many options its all a bit daunting still! :lol