Tope 3 Doubles System - English Football

I've been doing a paper trial through the month of december on this one. Really simple, bet the top 3 in the English Football Premier League to win. I.E. Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea. And then double them up. Arsenal and Man U to win Arsenal and Chelsea to win Chelse and Man Utd to win Every weekend. Now I know if 1 result fails then 2 doubles are void and you lose money so I have been thinking of adding in the best selection of either Liverpool/Man City or Everton as there is a high chance that one of these teams will play a bottom 5 team every week between them ensuring a win [usually!]. This would then mean a few plays and that will be for another day. Opening bank is £1000, stake is £100. So £300 gets played every weekend So heres how the system worked out during december. Dec 1st Chelsea V Westham and Man U V Fulham = 1.59 Win Profit + Stake = 259 Chelsea V Westham and Aston Villa V Arsenal = 2.67 Win Profit + Stake = 267 Aston Villa V Arsenal and Man U V Fulham = 2.44 Win Profit + Stake = 244 Opening bank = £1000 Closing bank for the day = £1470 Dec 8th Chelsea V Sunderland and Man U V Derby = 1.36 Win Profi + Stake = 136 Chelsea V Sunderland and M'boro V Arsenal = 1.93 Lose M'boro V Arsenal and Man U V Derby = 1.80 Lose Opening bank £1470 Closing bank for the day £1306 Dec 15th - No play because the top 4 play each other! Dec 22nd Arsenal V Spurs and Man U V Fulham = 2.23 Win Profit + Stake = 223 Arsenal V Spurs and Blackburn V Chelsea = 2.88 Win Profit + Stake = 288 Blackburn V Chelsea and Man U V Fulham = 3.10 Win Profit + Stake = 310 Opening bank £1306 Closing bank for the day £1827 Dec 26 Chelsea V Aston Villa and Portsmouth V Arsenal = 2.80 Lose -100 Chelsea V Aston Villa and Sunderland V Man Utd = 2.10 Lose -100 Sunderland V Man Utd and Portsmouth V Arsenal = 2.76 Lose -100 Opening bank £1827 Closing bank for the day £1527 Dec 29th Chelsea V Newcastle and Everton V Arsenal = 2.99 Win Profit + Stake = 299 Chelsea V Newcastle and Wham v Man Utd = 2.17 Lose -100 Wham V Man Utd and Everton V arsenal = 3.52 Lose -100 Opening bank £1527 Closing bank for the day £1526 So that's december, I know it's only a month but it has been a short pilot system, I'm sure it's been done before I'm sure you guys do it all the time but just looking for some pointers from you guys. 52.6% profit on the month so it can't be all bad. As I said I would like to maybe add in another team, the best team outside top 3 that is playing a team in bottom 5.

Re: Tope 3 Doubles System - English Football Just another stat - I have won 8 doubles and lost 7. Yet made a 52.6% profit. I'm quite a new punter and know about the anti-accumulator brigade but I do like this as you can make profit quite easily. Thanks for any comments!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.