Romania Liga I (Dec 15-16)

Saturday 15 December 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Gloria Bistrita v Rapid Bucuresti (11:00 GMT)4.503.401.85106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Otelul Galati v Pandurii (11:00 GMT)1.534.208.00102% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Craiova v Poli Iasi (18:15 GMT)1.723.404.75109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sunday 16 December 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Dacia Mioveni v Arad (11:00 GMT)1.823.304.20110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
U Cluj v Unirea (11:00 GMT)3.103.252.25108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Vaslui v Dinamo Bucuresti (11:00 GMT)3.253.252.20107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Steaua v Farul Constanta (15:00 GMT)1.225.5012.00109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Poli v CFR Cluj (18:30 GMT)2.753.202.50108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Romania Liga I (Dec 15-16) otelul galati-pandurii tg-jiu seems to be a home win for me ,pandurii come after very lucky draw at home,they are very poor and don`t look good ,they have a new coach from lower divisions and have a lot of dobtfull player,very weak defense : vatavu and rusu don`t play only one game toghter and they was awfull. galati play very good and are strong at home field,play very attractive footbal and score a lots of goals. My pick for today straight win Otelul Galati! gl :hope U craiova-Poli Iasi - draw HT Gloria Bistrita-Rapid Buc - draw HT both with low stake

Re: Romania Liga I (Dec 15-16) Craiova -0.5 @ 1.95 @ bet365 seems a good value for me, although this game could easily end 0-0. The pitch is awfull and the game will be played at 21:30 local time when there will probably be 6 - 7 degrees below 0. Craiova is in desperate need of points and this is the last game before the winter break. IMO Craiova has a better team than Iasi and we are able to win the game.Several players will be leaving the team in the winter break and this is the last chance for them to show they have the value to stay. Over the last 2 months since coach Napoli arrived the team played a little bit better every game but the consistency of the game suffered from one half to another, we played very good in the first half and then a terrible 2nd half and vice-versa. Iasi will miss striker Bilba ( doubtfull ) and they usually play shite away from home. Last year we drew 3-3 at home coming from 0-2 to lead 3-2 and they equalised in 90th minute. Will be an interesting match where Craiova badly needs the win. I predict a 1-0 win, low stakes. GL:hope:hope:hope

Re: Romania Liga I (Dec 15-16) poli timisoara- c f r cluj In my opinion this match wiil be over 2,5.timisoara was very weak on defence but scored a lot of goals(gigel bucur) and c f r is the best team of the ligue 1 at the moment,with best attack. (fabiani ,semedo and trica) My pick for today over 2,5 CS 2-2 :hope GL

• 3 weeks later...