Up and down the gears

Aphobos

The idea behind this is a simple one and that is to stake higher when you are winning and lower when you are not. I usually find I go on little runs of profit then hit bad streaks so I thought tailoring the staking to suit might benefit me. I have £1,000 put aside for this one. That's alot I know but it will be stretched over at least 6 months. Each month I will start with a balance of £150. At the end of the next month should that balance need topped up then to make the £150 then I will do that. So if at the start of next month I have no balance at all I will stick in another £150. Hopefully I won't have to put in the full whack every month but if I do I'll get at least 6 months out of it- though it might review things at the £500 stage. At the begining of the month then I start with £150 and my first bet is 10% of the balance. Every bet will be a single and only one will be placed per day. There is no restriction on the odds so it could be anything at all but I'll try not to keep the prices too short. I'll also have a bank and half of any winnings will go into that bank with the rest going back into the balance. In the event of a winning bet the next bet the percentage of the next bet will be the previous percentage of the balance plus 2%. So if my first bet is a winner, at 10% of the balance, the next stake will be 12% of the balance. There is a cap of 50% but I doubt that will come into play. In the event of a losing bet then it is back to a stake of 10% of the balance for the next bet. It is possible, though not probable, that at the start of a new month there may already be £150 or more still in the balance. If this should happen then great as I don't need to top it up. In this event the stake percentage will carry on. If however I need to top up the balance then the stake percentage at the start of the new month will be reduced back to 10%. This one isn't going to make big profits and is built more for the long term. I'll dig out my first bet for today and post it later. :hope

Re: Up and down the gears I forgot to say the Bookie for this will be Paddy Power (While I have money left in that account). Opening Balance: £150.00 Bank: £0.00 Bet 1: FC Dordrecht v Cambuur Leeuwarden, FC Dordrecht @4/9, £15.00 Closing Balance: £135.00

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.