Match Selections

Tsotsi

Hello All - I'm new to this site and this is my first post. I am currently paper trailing a couple of football betting systems and I am after a better match selection process, at the moment all I am doing is looking at the odds and choosing ones which I think represent good value for the expected outcome. Below is what I am after; Correct Score Instead of betting on a straight win for a home team, I can turn odds of say 1.40 to 1.76 by betting on various correct scores which are, 1-0, 2-0, 2-1, 3-0, 3-1 obviously any more than 4 home goals would lose the bet, or if the away team score more than one goal I would lose. The selection process that I need for this is one that suggests that the home team will have a strong chance of winning by one of the above scores Correct Score with Draws Instead of betting on correct score wins I include a couple of draw results, For example the odds of a straight win is 1.57, this will be reduced to 1.26 if i want to include these draws but it means that if the match should end up draw then this outcome is covered. The scores that I am betting on are, 0-0, 1-1, 1-0, 2-0, 2-1, 3-0, 3-1 obviously any more than 4 home goals would lose the bet, or if the away team score more than one goal I would lose. The selection process that I need for this is one that suggests that the home team will have a strong chance of winning by one of the above scores or that the match will end in a low scoring draw. 4 Results I am also after a selection process that would enable me to select 4 home wins so that I can use the selections in a four fold bet. I hope you guys can throw some advice my way.

Re: Match Selections Hi TSOTSI and welcome I have tried this before and found it to be profitable my idea was to choose teams that were priced at around 1.40 - 1.75 and back 1-0,2-0,3-0,3-1 scorelines then i layed the home team which allowed for no loss draw situation in my opinion you must know what leagues to back this in eg France would be low scoring leagues and Holland high scoring leagues good luck with it Oh and Marching on on & on

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.