1. 1.

• No Poker
    • 19:30 GMT William Hill £3500 Added
    • 20:00 GMT BetonBet $1000 RH Freeroll
    • 20:00 GMT The Sun Freeroll League
    • 20:15 GMT Virgin Cheapskates Rebuy
    • 21:00 GMT SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:30 GMT Paradise 50 Up Club

Re: **Monday 3rd December ** Thanks everyone. Can't help thinking the timing of my move when I went out was wrong. The final table was crazy-aggressive, and if I had waited another round or two I could easily have crept up a place or two even if I wasn't dealt a hand big enough to go all-in with.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Monday 3rd December **

Thanks everyone. Can't help thinking the timing of my move when I went out was wrong. The final table was crazy-aggressive, and if I had waited another round or two I could easily have crept up a place or two even if I wasn't dealt a hand big enough to go all-in with.
Personally i would of played it the same as you with that hand with the blinds and antes. Now you really got to worry

Re: **Monday 3rd December **

Thanks everyone. Can't help thinking the timing of my move when I went out was wrong. The final table was crazy-aggressive, and if I had waited another round or two I could easily have crept up a place or two even if I wasn't dealt a hand big enough to go all-in with.
Easy to think that in the immediate aftermath of going out like that, but I feel sure that they would have tempered their ultra-aggressive styles slightly to squeeze you out with you having such a low stack. In about 2 more rounds, you would have been down to just over 30k, I think, at which point you are so small that they could all afford to call and check you down on any bet you made. Your best chance, which was the choice you made, was to shove with JT, and hope to get lucky and back above 100k. I don't know what you had on the 2 earlier occasions that you had shoved, and perhaps you were just unlucky that they didn't call one of your better shoves. Still a great result though :clap