Floorball 5 - 6/11

EventFC Helsingborg - Warbergs IC 85
SelectionWarbergs IC 85
Strength10/10
Date05/11/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBetsafe @ 1.70 (Back)
ReasoningFloorball Swedish Elitserien Helsingborg are leaking goals like hell, 39 allowed goals last 5 matches and they are surely gonna allow some today and their only chance is to score as many as their opponents and I dont think that they are capable of that today.
By G:G........
SportMinor Sports
EventFC Helsingborg - Warberg IC, floorball
SelectionWarberg
Strength10/10
Date05/11/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBetsafe @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningWarberg @ 1.85 (Betsafe) This is a very nice odds for the best team in the league imo. Sure, a couple of Warberg's players have been occupied with internationals this weekend, but I don't think that they will be too tired to perform well today. Warberg at 1st place, 5-0-0 32-14, away 3-0-0 18-6. Impressing record, but not really a surprise, Warberg have a really good roster and are definately one of maybe three teams that can win the title in the end. Helsingborg have dissapointed so far, placed 9/12, 1-1-3 27-39, at home 0-1-1 11-12. The problem is mainly their defence, they allow too many goals, one reason that they miss their first goalkeeper, another reason that they simply have a roster that's a bit unbalanced, pretty strong attackingwize but lower quality at the back. Helsingborg have won one match within regular time so far, a narrow 7-6 win vs newcomers and last placed Färjestaden, I really can't see them getting a point here. Warberg have won 4/5 latest h2h's, most recent one 9-8 in the cup, on neutral ground.

Re: Floorball 5 - 6/11 Warberg won 7-6 after a very close match. Today: Färjestadens IBK - Järfälla IBK Järfälla @ 2.10 (Bet365) A match between last placed newcomers Färjestaden and 11/12 placed Järfälla, both teams with three points after five matches played. Järfälla last three matches: Balrog at home 5-6 after o.t. Pixbo at home 5-6 after o.t. and at Dalen at home in the cup 6-5 . These results show that Järfälla's not that bad imo, to play a close match vs 3d placed Pixbo and win vs Dalen mus be considered ok and a sign of Järfälla having a bit more capacity in their roster than most thought before the season. Färjestaden have lost four out of their five latest, twice vs Pixbo, at home to Helsingborg and away to Täby. They won 4-3 away vs Dalen, Färjestaden's goalkeeper had a crazy night and saved a massive amount of shots. I really don't have very much to back up this bet with other than my opinion that Järfälla looks more solid and able to compete at this level, they should be able to defend well and counterattack their way to a win here. AIK - IBF Falun AIK (-1.5) @ 1.75 (Betsafe) AIK started very shaky, 1-9 at home vs Warberg the lowpoint no doubt, but they have picked up form, won 10-8 vs Täby away and 9-5 vs Helsingborg at home after that. Last week they lost a cup match vs Balrog 6-5, but that result is actually also a sign of their form rising, AIK missed five keyplayers and still gave Balrog a really tough math. Falun have satrted well, 5th place, 3-0-2 28-22, 1-0-1 12-11 away. They have met Warberg 5-10 and Järfälla 7-1 away, AIK a lot stronger than Järfälla but not as good as Warberg atm. I see AIK as the team with the best roster in the league, they haven't reached their full potential yet, but the signs of good form are pretty strong, if that's right they are more than able to win this one with more than one goal. Lasts eason's h2h's: AIK at home 6-2 , away 4-3 after o.t. Tomorrow: Jönköping - Storvreta Storvreta @ 2.00 (Expekt) Jönköping without a loss at home, but haven't really impressed, except for a close 3-4 loss vs Warber away. Storvreta started good but have lost their last two, vs Warberg and Balrog, especially the loss vs Balrog must be considered a setback. I see a very good chance for a bounce back from Storvreta in this match: Jönköping will miss their goalkeeper, and he has definately been one of the biggest reasons that Jönköping despite poor performances have started ok. Storvreta can win vs any team, they have material for top 4, and evens for this one looks quite tasty now.