Sweden, Allsvenskan, 20 - 22/10

Saturday 20 October 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
Elfsborg v Örebro (15:00 BST)1.703.656.00103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Sunday 21 October 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Brommapojkarna v Kalmar (14:00 BST)4.453.701.90103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Gefle IF v Helsingborgs IF (14:00 BST)2.403.403.25102% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Trelleborgs FF v Hammarby (14:00 BST)2.253.303.50104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Monday 22 October 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
AIK v IFK Göteborg (18:00 BST)3.203.402.37103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
GAIS v Malmö FF (18:00 BST)2.803.402.65103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Halmstad v Djurgården (18:00 BST)3.503.452.25103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfHome Team To ScoreLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 20 - 22/10 G:G , it's abvious to bet on the endspiel in Allsevnskan it's very interesting and minimum unpredictable any ideas abt AIK v IFK Göteborg here I little bit puzzled? Others below just smell as MONEY ;-P !! Kalmar@1.9 motivation and nothin' else! Djurgå[email protected] dnb twice mativated even champions motivated but no adventure bets, thus dnb!!! Offtopic: I add Sundsval here 'cause it's as a must!

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 20 - 22/10

G:G ' date=' it's abvious to bet on the endspiel in Allsevnskan it's very interesting and minimum unpredictable any ideas abt AIK v IFK Göteborg here I little bit puzzled? Others below just smell as MONEY ;-P !! Kalmar@1.9 motivation and nothin' else! DjurgÃ¥[email protected] dnb twice mativated even champions motivated but no adventure bets, thus dnb!!! Offtopic: I add Sundsval here 'cause it's as a must!
Haven't really checked yet, just one quick comment about BP - Kalmar FF: It's not like BP lacks motivation either !

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 20 - 22/10 Kalmar @ 1.95 (Betsafe) Two teams that need points for different reasons. Kalmar involved in the title race, one point behind Djurgården and Göteborg, who both have difficult away matches in front of them this round. Brommapojkarna placed last, same points as Trelleborg, but with seven goals worse goaldifference, two points behind Örebro. Brommapojkarna had a quite amazing run of four draws in a row, but that ended away to Gais, they lost 1-2 after a really poor performance were only Gais usual toothless behaviour kept them in the match until the last minute. Kalmar with really good form, 5-1-0 16-5 their last six matches, last match they won away to Örebro, they were rock solid as usual and very effective, 3-1 the final result after Örebro scored their goal in 90th minute. Kalmar's not under the same pressure as Djurgården and Göteborg, they are from a small town, no one will be upset if they don't win the title, quite the opposite: to finish within top 3 a great succes. They get back attacker Santin in this match, definately good news, but they have proved that they can win without him. Brommapojkarna have to win this match, their last match will be away to Djurgården, I doubt even they think they'll get a point from that one. This means that Brommapojkarna have to go forward, they can't play their usual defensive and safe kind of game, this suits Kalmar who are really solid at the back and lethal in their counterattacking, I think Brommapojkarna's naive attitude and their lack of gameplan will get punished by Kalmar. A tough match this one, but Kalmar with 52-53 % imo.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 20 - 22/10 g:g! Can you give us some information on today's match imo AIK v IFK Göteborg Halmstad v Djurgården both Goteborg and Djurgardens need 3 points. AIK not as good as usual, it's really puzzled me if they are want to play better in the rest two games. So I think Goteborg will win. Halmstad also had finished their season, nothing had to play. I'm not know any information about relationship between the four teams, so I could not decide who will meet tough deffence, which may lead to a draw. Normally, Djurgardens will win. Odds is generous both away win, the problem is " will things go in the right way?" no one know that, so hope you can give us some suggestion. GAIS v Malmö FF A draw is a friendly end both team will glad to accept, how do you think? thanks in advance, G:G! gOOd luck every boddy

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 20 - 22/10 AIK can help their rivals Djurgården by winning vs Göteborg today, many AIK-supporters actually don't want AIK to win this one. I doubt this will affect the players very much though, AIK can still reach a place in the Uefa Cup, Göteborg at home is the 3d biggest game of the season, only after the matches vs Djurgården and Hammarby. AIK without suspended Pave and Obolo, also captain Tjernström questionable, all three important players. Göteborg without Alexandersson, a very important player, but they got 2-0 away to Malmö without him. Göteborg with better form and bigger motivation favourites in this one, I could never bet on Göteborg vs AIK, so make up your own minds. Halmstad actually have motivation: Uefa Cup. Halmstad have lost their good form though, 0-4-2 last six, 4 draws in a row. No important new missings in either team. Djurgården favourites, they have really shaped up their away play while Halmstad's not that great at home anymore. Gais - Malmö: No motivation, interesting fact that Gais' manager Roland Nilsson recently signed for Malmö and will be their manager next season. Two out of form teams, Malmö looks like they don't give a damn anymore, Gais a team that at least always try. I don't know, looks like a no bet match, if I had to I'd go for draw or home win.

AIK can help their rivals Djurgården by winning vs Göteborg today, many AIK-supporters actually don't want AIK to win this one. I doubt this will affect the players very much though, AIK can still reach a place in the Uefa Cup, Göteborg at home is the 3d biggest game of the season, only after the matches vs Djurgården and Hammarby. AIK without suspended Pave and Obolo, also captain Tjernström questionable, all three important players. Göteborg without Alexandersson, a very important player, but they got 2-0 away to Malmö without him. Göteborg with better form and bigger motivation favourites in this one, I could never bet on Göteborg vs AIK, so make up your own minds. Halmstad actually have motivation: Uefa Cup. Halmstad have lost their good form though, 0-4-2 last six, 4 draws in a row. No important new missings in either team. Djurgården favourites, they have really shaped up their away play while Halmstad's not that great at home anymore. Gais - Malmö: No motivation, interesting fact that Gais' manager Roland Nilsson recently signed for Malmö and will be their manager next season. Two out of form teams, Malmö looks like they don't give a damn anymore, Gais a team that at least always try. I don't know, looks like a no bet match, if I had to I'd go for draw or home win.
:cheers Thanks, G:G! both Goteborg and Djurgarden win in their away trips. well, another away win on Gais - Malmo beated my draw:wall I shall see your message on this match early, so as to bet at least Malmo not lose. A gift for new coach, why not:lol bty, i'm not know Sweden Allsvenskan very well. Is that only the 1st and 2nd place on table can win a chance for Euro cup match, such as UEFA cup? Good luck!

:cheers Thanks, G:G! both Goteborg and Djurgarden win in their away trips. well, another away win on Gais - Malmo beated my draw:wall I shall see your message on this match early, so as to bet at least Malmo not lose. A gift for new coach, why not:lol bty, i'm not know Sweden Allsvenskan very well. Is that only the 1st and 2nd place on table can win a chance for Euro cup match, such as UEFA cup? Good luck!
The winner goes to CL qualies, 2nd place to Uefa Cup, 3d place Uefa Cup, but as Kalmar already secured a place in the Uefa Cup by winning the Swedish Cup, also the 4th place gets a Uefa spot, meaning motivation left for AIK, Halmstad and Elfsborg next round.

The winner goes to CL qualies' date=' 2nd place to Uefa Cup, 3d place Uefa Cup, but as Kalmar already secured a place in the Uefa Cup by winning the Swedish Cup, also the 4th place gets a Uefa spot, meaning motivation left for AIK, Halmstad and Elfsborg next round.[/quote'] Many thanks, very useful information! betless CL game, maybe it's better to focus on Finland Veikkausliiga tomorrow. I appreciate if you'd like to introduce the situation on table, who will have motivation to get a Uefa spot, and who will fight for survival? :rollin Sorry for trouble you, G:G! ps: everyone good luck tonight, let CL become your bank. :hope

The winner goes to CL qualies' date=' 2nd place to Uefa Cup, 3d place Uefa Cup, but as Kalmar already secured a place in the Uefa Cup by winning the Swedish Cup, also the 4th place gets a Uefa spot, meaning motivation left for AIK, Halmstad and Elfsborg next round.[/quote'] hmm are you sure about it? I checked official UEFA Cup site and in season 2007/2008 only 2nd team and the cup-winner qualify for the cup I didn`t find there any info about 08/09 season qualifications but according to wikipedia also in next season only runner-up and cup-winner will qualify. And what about Intertoto in Sweeden? ps. hmm my fist post so hallo to everyone :tongue2

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 20 - 22/10 Hmmm...This is not settled yet, the 2007/2008 season has nothing to do with it, but from what I've managed to find out at Svenskfotboll.se it should be like this, considering the results this season. Can't say a 100% so I'll leave it at that, but worst case scneario is that 4th place means a place in the Intertot Cup, with a possibility to qualify for the Uefa Cup, like Hammarby did this season. anyway, :welcome to this part of P.L. pacynka!