2yo's to follow next year???

well that time of year, time to look for some value in the classics for next year. it is a big of a lottery however, but if you find the right horse, you can spike some value. current derby favourite new approach runs on saturday at newmarket, so a few more clues to be had i'm sure. a standout horse for me so far has been bruges, trained by david myerscough in ireland. this is not entered for our derby, but is in the irish equivalent, and the irish 2000 guineas. was well impressed with its turn of speed from the 2pole in its last race, pulling 2l clear of going public and the aidan obrien trained minneappolis. has a form line through to new approach via norman invader, so will be watching the dewhirst with interest. a lot can happen from 2 to 3, so wont be putting any money on, i just liked the manner of the victory, and put this one in my book of horses to follow. any other standout performers from the less fashionable stables??