Uttoxeter 17/10/07

socky1

Just managed to blag a freebee ticket off a mate down the boozer for tomorrow. I've just had a quick look-see at the card and thought I'd share my thoughts with you. You never know I may even bump into the PL lads.<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /> I have only looked at the first 3 so far.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

2:00

Looks to be a match between :OWSize('','/horses/racing_horse_form.sd?horse_id=669635&race_id=441210',800,480,'no','yes','yes')'>Bennynthejets and :OWSize('','/horses/racing_horse_form.sd?horse_id=675391&race_id=441210',800,480,'no','yes','yes')'>Val Du Ciron. Both of whom won bumpers last year. The form has worked out well for both of them two. I'll plump for the Henrietta Knight horse just because it should go off at a much bigger price in what I see as a coin flip.

2:30

I won’t be having a bet in this, looks a bit of a lottery. I think the T Goerge horse will be warm order given the strike rate McCoy has when riding for him in hurdles races. It will be too short for me though and if I had to have a bet I would give a second chance to Pagan Rules whose flat form is probably the pick of these and may have needed that first run to get to grips with jumping.

3:00

Have to agree with post and the sliotar would be my nap too. Easily has the best form on offer including penultimate start over course and distance from which the form has worked out well since.

Good Luck everyone:nana