Lay Of The Day 11/10/07

Re: Lay Of The Day 11/10/07 4.10 Ling.....ROWDY YEATS...... All 3 wins on good ground... Soft going reported for this meeting....well beaten when tried on soft before being pulled up and beaten 53 len..... Got a welter burden of 12 stone 2 on ground which should not suit.... At forecast odds of 4/5 i will be taking this animal on.

Re: Lay Of The Day 11/10/07 2.40 Newbury CANDELA BAY (7-2) Betfair 4.7 Won well over 5f on Firm ground, now up in trip on softer ground. There are many others in this big field who are proven on the ground and at better prices. The niggling doubts are that this horse doesn't carry much weight and the 2nd and 3rd from this horse's previous race both ran well last time. However would I back this horse with these question marks at 7-2 and the answer is no. The value is to lay. :hope

Re: Lay Of The Day 11/10/07 220 Wincanton : Pennyrock to place (2.58 Betfair) With two horses looking a class above the rest the race is on for third among the rags, Pennyrock has a chance but needs to improve on his debut and at around 6/4 a place is worth laying.

Re: Lay Of The Day 11/10/07

220 Wincanton : Pennyrock to place (2.58 Betfair) With two horses looking a class above the rest the race is on for third among the rags, Pennyrock has a chance but needs to improve on his debut and at around 6/4 a place is worth laying.
Nice angle Billy, I like it! :ok

2.40 Newbury CANDELA BAY (7-2) Betfair 4.7 Won well over 5f on Firm ground, now up in trip on softer ground. There are many others in this big field who are proven on the ground and at better prices. The niggling doubts are that this horse doesn't carry much weight and the 2nd and 3rd from this horse's previous race both ran well last time. However would I back this horse with these question marks at 7-2 and the answer is no. The value is to lay. :hope
Result: Candela Bay 14th 9-2jf :)

4.45 ling roaring water' date= around 4/1 only 1 win in 4 year doesnt appear to like the ground dropped in class but more wieght on. yep one to take on today gl
sorry guys lok like i got that one wrong won 4/1 the drop in class suited with poor opposition won the seller easy :$

4.10 Ling.....ROWDY YEATS...... All 3 wins on good ground... Soft going reported for this meeting....well beaten when tried on soft before being pulled up and beaten 53 len..... Got a welter burden of 12 stone 2 on ground which should not suit.... At forecast odds of 4/5 i will be taking this animal on.
Winner :$:$...... but no damage done as a very skinny 10/11 Well done Graham and Danny with your "LOSERS":clap:clap:ok