would you..................?

bojker

would you..................?  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

would you subscribe £5 a month to have a piece of software which put bets on for you just before the race? other features include picking your own staking system. for instance if you at the begining of the day enter you selections in and the percentage you want to make back after a loss and the system will automatically stake it for you throghout the day. The software works on greyhounds and horses! please vote on the poll and leave comments if you want the software..... it's being made by a programmer.... costing a lot to make..... no profit for me just trying to re coup programmer costs then software will become free. there is other software on the market which does this however they are either very expensive cheapest is £29.99 a month or very complicated for the average punter ( you have to use trigger betting in spreadsheets)! having the software made for myself.... just wondering whether it would benifit other punters. Good luck however you punt... may you make lots!

Re: would you..................? No, already got my own, let people use it for free and ask for donations, if its worth anything you'll get the investment back soon enough. Note there are several applications available that can do this at a one time purchase price of around 50 - 70 pounds. And by the looks of Betfair labs it looks like it will soon be standard available. And if your next post does not contain the word FREE i'm afraid it will be considered spam.