Sweden, Allsvenskan, 29/9 - 1/10

Saturday 29 September 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
Brommapojkarna v Elfsborg (15:00 BST)4.803.851.90100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Djurgården v Örebro (15:00 BST)1.554.208.00101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Sunday 30 September 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
AIK v GAIS (16:00 BST)1.614.207.50100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Halmstad v Gefle IF (16:00 BST)1.723.955.75101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Helsingborgs IF v Trelleborgs FF (16:00 BST)1.773.806.00100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Monday 1 October 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
IFK Göteborg v Hammarby (18:00 BST)1.963.404.20105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Kalmar v Malmö FF (18:00 BST)2.203.303.40106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 29/9 - 1/10 Djurgarden -1 AH me thinks for this match. they are solid at home and the visitors are poor away from home. head to head shows comfortable victories for Djurgarden at home to Orebro and they are fighting for the title so what other incentive do they need? :hope

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 29/9 - 1/10 Two teams figthing for the title vs two teams figthing for their lives today. Djurgården normally have problems with teams that play very defensive and with a low defence, Dif - Trelleborg 1-1 one recent example. I think Djurgården will win but I don't dare with hcp. Brommapojkarna will play defensive even though they are at home, Elfsborg look worn out and not in the best form, I think Elfsborg will win in the end but it could end with a draw. Bad weather in Stockholm today, rain and wind, good for Örebro and BP imo.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 29/9 - 1/10 AIK -1 @ 1.94 (Pinny) I will try to reason as objective as I can about this one: AIK involved in the title race, very good form 6-2-0 last eight, vs Gais, a mediocre team with injury problems. This match looks like a done deal, but Gais are very tough to break, they always fight hard and I must say that their coach have done a great job with the limited talent he's got in the squad. I still see a clear AIK win, cause imo Gais are too limited and stuck to one gameplan to be able to handle AIK's attacking, I really doubt that they can keep AIK from scoring more than 25 minutes. I also doubt that Gais will create scoring opporutinties themselves, they lack too much creativity and speed. 1.94 for -1 not a great price, but ok imo.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 29/9 - 1/10

G:G what is your verdict about Kalmar tommorow? thx. :unsure
Malmö FF doesn't have many chances for high rank in the rest four rounds. On the other side, Kalmar with three points from this match would be incorporated into fight for the title. Kalmar FF - Malmö FF 1 @2.10 Gamebookers 7/10

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 29/9 - 1/10 IFK Göteborg-Hammarby Both teams are now involved in the battle for gold, but I think we will rule out Hammarby after tonights game. Göteborg has been more consistant and Hammarby has been really poor away from home although they took a very impressive win at Elfsborg in the last round. However, in this game they'll miss their two most important player Eguren and Chanko. They simply can't be replaced and Hammarby will miss them a lot. With this in mind I think Göteborg has a really good chance to take all three points here. IFK-0.5 1.92@Pinnacle

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 29/9 - 1/10 I agree with ya Burran, not much to add. IFK Göteborg - Hammarby IFK Göteborg -0.5 @ 1.93 (Bet365) Hammarby without both central midfielders Eguren and Chanko wo are suspended, imo their best and most important players by far. No suspensions/injuries in IFK. Hammarby a weak away team even though they won vs Elfsborg last match. Also an important Uefa match this thursday for Hammarby, the return leg away to Braga, they won at home 2-1. IFK a bit worn out cause of many matches lately, but 3 days of rest should have helped that bit. What worries me about this bet is that IFK have had problems with finishing of matches, they lost a 2-0 lead to Elfsborg and were damn close to allowing Gais getting the equalizer last week. I still think that IFK will win this match, they have a strong upper hand on the midfield now, that should make the difference. I would normally not back IFK vs Hammarby at this odds, but this situation gives it value.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 29/9 - 1/10

Kalmar - Malmo / Kalmar @ 2.05 Kalmar is in top form this year. They're on 5th position will less 4 points and also less 1 game. If they won this one, they will chase title and they're also a very good side to win this. Kalmar plays good at home and on the last match they won 3-0 over IFK, the 2nd placed!! This team knows that could be champions and playing at home they will have the supporters to take some advantage over Malmo. Malmo are a little irregular at this time. They're on 8th place and away from home they're not brilliant. On the last match they losed 2-1 with the poor Gefle wich is in 10th place. On the last meeting Malmo hosts Kalmar and losed by 1-2. This Kalmar will face here a very good test and they're very moralized over last victory. They canґt forget that if they won this match, they'll be chasing the title icon_smile.gif I bet on Kalmar home win. Good bets.
Great call, followed your instincts with medium stake and nice win - thanks for the info.:ok