• 19:45 Virgin Festival Sat
    • 20:00 Virgin PL Festival Leg 2
    • 20:00 Stans EPT London Final
    • 20:15 Virgin Cheapskates
    • 21:15 Ladbrokes Cruise Freeroll
    • 21:30 Paradise 50 Up Club

Re: ** Poker Monday 10th September **

That's my excuse :$ Was I on your table? :unsure
No, you're safe. :lol I think I'm confusing this tournament with the merriment of the Paradise league. A lot more serious this. And a different mix of faces to just the regulars. But still no excuse for not giving even a 'gg' when someone goes out, which happened with at least 2 players. :spank Sharpe1ne, I was going to add that perhaps I was just missing you being at the table, when I realised you weren't playing so I untyped it. Roll on Wednesday. :ok

Re: ** Poker Monday 10th September ** I love posting on here.:ok Plenty of time to correct mistakes and no pressure to type fast. Unfortunately when it comes to chat within a game I am just far too slow to be chatting. My comment on a hand will show up after the next hand has been played and then people wonder ''what the hell is old dumbo talking about now?''. So, generally, I will not even have the chat box showing, although I do in PL games and do try to comment whenever possible. Just went out 21st, the usual short stacked BB all-in with AQ...up against AK which held on....I rather think that when I go out and people post ''gg'' they should just stop that all together. I know I'm a ''gormless git'' but there is no need for everybody confirm it.;)

Re: ** Poker Monday 10th September **

I love posting on here.:ok Plenty of time to correct mistakes and no pressure to type fast. Unfortunately when it comes to chat within a game I am just far too slow to be chatting. My comment on a hand will show up after the next hand has been played and then people wonder ''what the hell is old dumbo talking about now?''. So, generally, I will not even have the chat box showing, although I do in PL games and do try to comment whenever possible. Just went out 21st, the usual short stacked BB all-in with AQ...up against AK which held on....I rather think that when I go out and people post ''gg'' they should just stop that all together. I know I'm a ''gormless git'' but there is no need for everybody confirm it.;)
:rollin:rollin:rollin